Successfully passed re-certification audit according to ISO 9001:2015 and FSSC 22000
On 24-27 April 2017, the auditors of Ltd Intersert-UKRAINE conducted a second audit for compliance with the requirements of ISO 9001: 2015 and FSSC 22000 in the LLC ” Publishing House “Ukrpol”.
ISO 9001: 2015 – Quality Management System to ensure its effectiveness at the enterprise. FSSC 22000 – Food Safety Management System
The auditors conducted joint certification of two production sites of the enterprise and noted the integrity of the Management System with increasing production volumes and expansion of assortment is well preserved. Also, the positive aspects of the functioning of the Management System at the enterprise is a high culture of production, involvement and targeting of all personnel of the company for the improvement.
The introduction of the FSSC certification scheme gives LLC “PH “Ukrpol” the following advantages:
• Development of safety indicators and specific measures for improvement
• Integrated use of existing International Standards
• Define goals and targets for all personnel in product safety
• Self-management of the security system
• Careful and purposeful food safety audit at all stages of the production chain from design to production, storage and transportation of packaging materials and packaging itself.